- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in a beautiful proof finish.
- Limited edition presentation of only 2,000 coins!
- Packaged in a presentation box with numbered COA.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design features the Royal Tudor Beast Seymour Panther with flames coming out of its mouth and ears. This fiery heraldic beast represents the union of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2022 Silver Seymour Panther is the first release in an exciting 10 coin series from The Royal Mint. Begin your collection by adding this limited mintage 2 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The Royal Tudor Beasts from The Royal Mint
For the first time in 2022, The Royal Mint has introduced The Royal Tudor Beast series following the conclusion of the collector favorite, The Queen's Beast Series. This series is planned to include Gold & Silver Proofs that will feature these heraldic beasts of the Tudor legacy: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther, and The Queen's Lion.
The Royal Tudor Beast: The Seymour Panther
The Seymour Panther is one of 10 beasts that stand guard on the Moat Bridge of Hampton Court Palace and has represented the Tudor dynasty for hundreds of years. The Panther was gifted to his third wife, Jane Seymour, by King Henry VIII to celebrate their wedding in 1536. Seymour died after giving birth to a son, and is the only of Henry VIII's six wives who were buried in the same tomb after his death.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.