- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1887 Gold 5 Pound. AGW 1.1775.
- Coins in this listing will be in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- This coin had a mintage of only 54,000 coins.
- Obverse: Jubilee head of Queen Victoria wearing a small crown and veil.
- Reverse: St. George slaying the dragon with the date below.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Gold 5 Sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1887 Great Britain Gold 5 Sovereign to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.