- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the government of Gibraltar along with metal weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts Lady Justice wearing a blindfold while carrying scales in her left hand and a sword in her right. The word "JUSTICE" appears above and seven stars are below.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territory of Gibraltar.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Gibraltar Lady Justice BU coin to your cart today!
The figure of Lady Justice is the embodiment of the ancient ideal that justice should be blind. Wearing a blindfold and standing with measuring scales, Lady Justice relies only upon the facts to weigh her decision. This personification of the idea of justice as a woman came from ancient Rome and Justitia, the goddess of justice. In addition to her blindfold and the scales she carried in one hand, she also bore a sword to enforce this justice. Currency around the world has used this symbolic figure since ancient times.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.