- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This lovely coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: These coins in the shape of the knot perfectly reproduce the illusion of the fabric tied to each bottle of Miss Dior.
- Reverse: The reverse side of the coin shows the famous houndstooth emblem of the Dior house. The symbol of Joaquin Jimenez and the face value are present on the left. The letters "RF," the face value and the year of issue are based on an old Dior typography.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This Excellence Series Dior coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2021 Gold €200 Proof coin to your cart today!
Each year, Monnaie de Paris joins forces with a French luxury firm to create an intricately designed series of coins. For 2021, the featured designer was Christian Dior. The coins in this series showcase an alliance of the two rich heritages of Monnaie de Paris and Christian Dior. On February 12, 1947, Christian Dior, at the head of his fashion house, presented his first collection in the prestigious salons of the company's headquarters at 30 Avenue Montaigne in Paris. That same year, he created his very first fragrance, the captivating Miss Dior perfume. Designed to surround each woman with exquisite femininity, Miss Dior successfully accompanied the revolution ongoing in women's wardrobes. It has remained a timeless product, inextricably bound up with a fashion house that has never ceased to impose its vision through elegant, architectural and infinitely feminine lines.
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.