Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 2 per customer.
- Extremely limited mintage of coins, with a population of only 66 coins in this highest grade.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS and housed in a sealed holder with our exclusive green label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This stunning Reverse Proof coin is expected to sell quickly due to its limited mintage and stunning finish, along with its perfect Proof-70 grade, certified by PCGS. The coin was also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad graded Proof-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Reverse Proof Gold Libertads
While the 1 oz Gold Libertad was first produced in a Brilliant Uncirculated version in 1981 and a Proof version in 1983, it was not until 2018 that the first 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Libertad was released. The Reverse Proof finish brings out the classic design of the Libertad, with the Winged Victory on the reverse, and the national shield surrounded by various coats of arms of Mexico on the obverse. There are even less coins available in this PCGS-certified perfect Proof-70 grade.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.