You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Although the U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins straight to the public, it does distribute its products to authorized purchasers, like APMEX. We sell U.S. Mint products straight from them to you.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual Gold Buffalo coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows James Earle Fraser's American Indian profile design that was first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: Features an American bison that was taken from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo that lived in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo coin with a clear plastic capsule or display it in style in a lovely presentation box from APMEX. Additionally, you can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1 oz Gold Buffalo into fine jewelry.
The Gold American Buffalo is an excellent addition to investment portfolios and collections of all sizes. Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Series
The American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion to be issued from the U.S. Mint. American Buffalo coins are made to strict U.S. Mint standards and are highly valued around the world. Many years are available, from 2006 to today.
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Design
The Gold Buffalo coin is based on James Earle Fraser's famous Buffalo Nickel artwork. The obverse depicts the iconic Indian Head design and the reverse shows a majestic buffalo that was modeled after Black Diamond, the bison who once lived in New York City's Central Park Zoo. The Gold Buffalo brings back the design with finer detail, creating a collectible coin that is both beautiful and valuable.
Precious Metal IRA
For products to qualify for a Precious Metals IRA, they must meet minimum fineness requirements that are set by the IRS. These 1 oz American Gold Buffalo coins are eligible for Precious Metal IRAs because they meet the .999 fineness requirement.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.