You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins, with a much lower population graded MS-70.
- Comes in a PCGS plastic holder to guarantee and protect your coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- FirstStrike® designation ensures your coin was struck within the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the coin’s weight and fineness, year of issue and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Captain Moody's ship, The Rising Sun, along with a burning ship in the background. The design of a skull is formed from the smoke of the burning ship. The design also features the words "THE RISING SUN," "BLACK FLAG: WILLIAM MOODY," the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your 2022 1 oz Silver The Rising Sun MS-70 PCGS (FS) holder from fingerprints by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
The fourth release of the Black Flag series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this perfect 2022 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Black Flag: The Rising Sun MS-70 PCGS (FirstStrike®) coin to your cart today!
2022 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver The Rising Sun MS-70 PCGS (FS)
The newest release in the highly anticipated Black Flag series revolves around William Moody and his notorious ship, the Rising Sun. Moody, a legendary pirate, raided and incinerated countless ships across the Caribbean from 1718 to 1719. Soon after, Captain Moody’s crew defied the captain due to his harmful behavior toward the sailors on his ship. The crew made Moody, with his few remaining supporters, get into a small boat and set sail without them – leaving them stranded in the middle of the sea. Captain Moody was never seen again and presumed lost at sea.
The Perth Mint Black Flag Series
Through the 17th and 18th centuries, pirates stalked the seven seas with their ships presenting their uniquely frightening black flags with pride – proclaiming themselves triumphant in battle. Each release in this iconic series, struck by The Perth Mint, features an infamous pirate along with the emblem they associated themselves with to remember some of the most fearsome figures in history. The previous releases in this series have included Blackbeard and his ship Queen Anne’s Revenge, Black Bart and his ship the Royal Fortune and Ching Shih with her ship known as the Red Flag Fleet. Browse our full assortment of the Black Flag Coin Series and start building your collection.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 8, 2022
Perth mint did a great job on this in the series. had to pick up to complete my slabbed black labeled first strike set for the black flag series. Really cool part of any collection. I also bought a tube of the loose that I couldn’t come to resell because of such a cool design and how it looks in our treasure chest display.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.