Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0588 oz of Gold.
- Limited edition presentation of 3,000 coins.
- Packaged in a custom wood box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Includes an effigy of His Majesty King Charles the III as well as the date.
- Reverse: Features the Royal Arms by Jody Clark, the designer of Her Majesty's fifth and final coin portrait.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add this 2022 Gold British Quarter-Sovereign coin to your cart today!
The Sovereign is the flagship coin of The Royal Mint, famous across the world as a symbol of quality, accuracy and a masterpiece of design. With a story that began more than five centuries ago, the coin’s royal connections were present from the start when Henry VII ordered the creation of a "new money of Gold". The Sovereign was given a name that served as a reminder of the coin’s connection with the monarch.
Each coin is struck in 22 carat Gold, finished to Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.