|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This lovable yellow canary has appeared in 46 cartoons and his first appearance was in 1942 in "A Tale of Two Kitties."
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 150 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins packaged in a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country crest, the face value, year of issue, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features Tweety winking. Behind him are the familiar circles associated with Looney Tunes.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add to your collection by adding the 2023 1 oz Gold Tweety coin to your cart today!
The country of issue, Samoa, is located in the South Pacific and is an island nation. The population is approximately 185,000 but many native Samoans live in New Zealand, Australia and California. The Samoan way dates back more than 3,000 years and is still present today. Samoa is known for its natural beauty, hospitality and as a place for adventures.
Some of our favorite animated cartoon characters belong to the Looney Tunes family. The first film series was produced in 1930 and introduced everyone to some of these lovable characters. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Road Runner and many more were brought to life for all to enjoy. Looney Tunes characters have been on television, feature films, comic books, video games and music albums.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.