Only $2,969.00 per coin
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful Gold and Platinum coin is the first Gold and Platinum bi-metallic coin issued by the United States Mint. It is a great way to buy Gold and Platinum.
- Contains 0.2509 oz of Platinum surrounded by a ring containing 0.2509 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Authentic hand-signed Don C. Everhart NGC label.
- Obverse: Features the torch of learning being held aloft by the hand of Minerva in front of the Jefferson building of the Library of Congress.
- Reverse: Shows the seal of the Library of Congress.
Protect and display your Library of Congress coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Library of Congress by adding this perfect coin to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|W - West Point
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.