You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of Silver American Eagles housed in special occasion packaging in the industry, which make the perfect investment for those looking to commemorate an anniversary or seasonal holiday with style. To see our full assortment of special occasion and seasonal Silver Eagles, check out Silver American Eagle coins (Special Occasions) for more year-round and seasonal offerings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Each Silver Eagle coin comes housed in a Harris Holder with an insert that features an elegant graduation themed design.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Guaranteed and backed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Shop for other great graduation gifts like a themed protective coin holder to hold silver rounds for each graduate in your life.
These Silver Eagles in Harris Holders are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones, as they are truly a timeless gift that is sure to last a lifetime. Add this 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins directly from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you, our customer.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 21, 2023
My wife has 12 siblings and now she has like a hundred or so nieces and nephews. It looks like we replaced Amazon with Apmex for buying gifts for everyone. Take a guess at what everyone is getting for Christmas.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.