|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Light antiquing helps to hide spots or scratches that may come from stacking.
- Stackable comes in a capsule.
- Minted in South Korea.
- Obverse: Front side of the Hamsa hand with an ornate design surrounding an open eye in the center of the palm.
- Reverse: Backside of the Hamsa hand is incused as such that multiple pieces will stack neatly nested one within the other.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Grow your Silver holdings and own a lifelike depiction of a Hamsa! Add one of these stackable Hamsas to your cart today!
An open right hand has long been a symbol of protection and blessings across several religions and ethnicities. It often contains an eye symbol to protect against the evil eye believed to bring illness or death. There are two main ways to display the Hamsa, with the hand up or down. With the hand facing upwards, it represents protection against negativity. With the hand facing downwards, it becomes a welcoming sign to which invites abundance and goodness into one's life.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.