- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the early 1980s, NCI (Numismatic Certification Institute) was formed to grade and certify U.S. coins. These certificates pre-date other third party grading services such as PCGS and NGC. Each booklet contains exact photos of the coins inside!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NCI certificate included in the booklet states estimated grade.
- The back side of the certificate and photo has information pertaining to NCI's grading scale and standard practices.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this NCI Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.