Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a protective plastic holder from NGC to guarantee and protect the coin's Gem BU condition. Holder includes a special label debuting His Majesty King Charles III's effigy.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: The first effigy of King Charles III along with the face value of 2 pounds and 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Showcase your 2023 Silver Britannia PCGS Gem BU ER coin (king label) in this presentation box.
The Royal Mint released the 2023 coin in its popular Silver Britannia series, which includes both modern and ancient security features.
The Great Britain Silver Britannia Coin
The internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a ferocious storm is displayed on the Silver Britannia coins. Since Roman times, this image has represented Britain's power and integrity on coinage. In 2021, the design of the coin was enhanced with surface animation, a latent image, tincture lines and micro text to provide further protection. These 2023 Silver Britannias may be purchased in mint tubes of 25 or sealed 500-coin Monster Boxes alongside single coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.