|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Features a large maple leaf with the coin's weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique coin is perfect for a collector. Add this Early Release 2023 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The Gold Maple Leaf
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin is one of the most popular and highly respected Gold bullion coins in the world. Its design is iconic and its purity is unrivaled. The coin began as .999 fine Gold, but its purity was increased to .9999 in 1982. Whether you're new to investing in Gold or an experienced collector, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin is a great addition to any collection.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA Program
If you're looking for the most security on the market for your bullion coins, look no further than The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program. Since 2015, each coin has featured a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, which is visible only under magnification. Engraved within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits designating the coin's production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.