You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$2,298.10||$2,322.04||$2,393.85|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS TEP guarantees the coin's authenticity and flawless MS-70 condition.
- Early Release designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's famous depiction of an American Indian in profile, as first featured on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American buffalo, adapted from the reverse of the Buffalo Nickel. This design is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your 2023 Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box, perfect for graded coins, to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and an MS-70 grading, it is easy to see why this Gold Buffalo is the perfect addition to any U.S. or world coinage collection. Add this 2023 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Series
First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first Gold bullion coin from the U.S. Mint to consist of .9999 fine Gold, immediately setting it apart from the rest. American Buffalo coins are made to specific U.S. Mint standards, backed by the U.S. government, and are prized throughout the world by collectors and investors alike.
The 2023 American Gold Buffalo Coin MS-70 Early Release
The Gold Buffalo coin is based on James Earle Fraser's famous Buffalo Nickel designs. The obverse displays the famous Indian Head design the series has become known for. The reverse of this popular coin is modeled after Black Diamond, the bison who lived in Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s, to create an iconic and classic image. The Gold Buffalo brings back the design in finer detail to create a collectible coin that focuses both on beauty and value.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.