|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 38 coins at this grade level with 7 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Each coin depicts a right facing bust of Austrian Emperor and Hungarian King Franz Josef I.
- Reverse: A regal design that displays the coat of arms of Austria superimposed over a crowned imperial double-headed eagle.
- Minted at the Austrian Mint.
Showcase your certified Austria Gold 100 Coronas by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Austria Gold 100 Coronas graded MS-67 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.