Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,888 coins.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: National emblem of Burundi with the face value below.
- Reverse: A carved dragon pattern on the natural jade stone. Next to the jade stone is an image of a dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Burundi government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this Year of the Dragon coin to your collection today!
Lunar Year of the Dragon
The lunar Year of the Dragon will start on February 10, 2024 and will end on January 28, 2025. This is the year of the wood dragon and is the fifth in the 12 year Chinese zodiac cycle. People born in a year of the dragon tend to be strong and independent figures but yearn for support and love.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.