You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A bust of the king of Italy at the time the coin was struck with the date below.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian mints.
- These coins are random and will feature various issues of common Italian monarchs.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 oz of Gold and featuring a historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good addition to any world Gold collection. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice and limited to available inventory. Coins are usually in Extra Fine condition, though lower grades may be in the mix.
Find today's Gold market price and learn more about other Precious Metals pricing!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.