You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is one of very few distributors authorized to purchase Gold and Silver from the U.S. Mint, allowing our customers to purchase American Eagle products directly through our site.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes; all others will be in protective packaging.
- Packaged U.S. Mint tubes come in Monster Boxes of 500 when ordering in bulk.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty with a torch and an olive branch in her hands along with added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A portrait of an eagle with the coin's denomination and Gold content listed around the design.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Add a coin bezel to turn your 2022 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coin into fine jewelry to keep your favorite coin with you or to give as a gift.
Ensure your coin is the best quality by shopping our selection of certified 2022 Eagles.
1/2 oz 2022 Gold American Eagles – Brilliant Uncirculated
The U.S. Mint released updated reverse designs for the American Eagle Gold coins in mid-year 2021. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) designer Jennie Norris created the Gold coin design, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon. The new reverse features an up-close view of an American Bald Eagles to display a beautifully simplistic view of America's strength.
Gold Eagle Coins
Initially released in 1986, the American Eagle series over the years has become one of the most widely recognized bullion coins in the world. Coins like this American Gold Eagle BU are ideal for collectors and investors alike.
The American Gold Eagle coins are available in four different sizes in order to appeal to a wider variety of collectors and investors. All four sizes feature the historical new design and are fully backed by the U.S. government for their Gold content and purity.
Learn more about the current spot price of Gold and other Precious Metals so your investment decisions are always informed!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.