You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Find out more about the exciting The Perth Swan series to expand your collection today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Housed in a presentation case and themed shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark portrait of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination and the 2023 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side. The design includes the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your High Relief Proof Gold Swan from fingerprints by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your collection by adding this stunning 2023 1 oz High Relief Proof Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
2023 Australia 1 oz Proof Gold Swan
The Perth Mint's Swan series has been a hit since it first launched in 2017, with limited mintages and a unique design. The silver coins sold out worldwide within two days of the initial launch. In 2018, the series expanded to include 5 oz proof silver, and 2019 brought the first 1 oz gold proof. The 2023 release celebrates seven years of the popular series known around the world.
The swan is a bird that represents love and fidelity. The seven different species of swans can be found all over the world – though some may live in more remote areas than others due to habitat loss or overhunting. Another threat these beautiful creatures face is pollution. Water containing high concentrations of pollution can make them sick, while lakes without any chemicals foster healthier populations overall.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its expansive history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.