You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .2379 oz of fine silver.
- Presented in protective acrylic packaging.
- Limited edition presentation of 5,000 coins.
- Features color-printed detail.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III.
- Reverse: Features an original illustration of Mr. Tumnus and Lucy by Pauline Baynes.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this endearing 50 pence The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe colorized proof coin to your cart today!
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
First published in 1950, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is the second tale in The Chronicles of Narnia, Lewis's classic fantasy series. It tells the story of the four Pevensie siblings - Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy - who step into a wardrobe and find themselves in the mystical land of Narnia. The country and all of its inhabitants are oppressed under the evil rule of the White Witch but the return of Aslan, "the great lion," combined with the arrival of the siblings, heralds the end of her wicked reign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.