You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 1 per customer.
- There are only 250 sets released for 2023, and even less PCGS-certified Proof-70 sets available.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .999 fine gold.
- Each set contains 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10 and 1/20 oz coins, providing all 2023 Proof Gold Libertads in just one purchase.
- All five coins are graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS.
- Encapsulated in PCGS holders with our exclusive green label and presented in a high quality presentation box.
- Each set includes a serial numbered certificate of authenticity. Certificate number will vary, image is only to show example of what will be received.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have! Add this Proof-70, PCGS certified 2023 Proof Gold Libertad set to your cart today!
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), otherwise known as North America’s oldest mint. It is also the national mint of the country of Mexico and was first established in Mexico City in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is also the Mexican Mint's largest client. It produces circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as precious metal coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.