Great details with a full Liberty on the headband. Nice for a better grade set of Indian Head Cents!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1905 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!