|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Mercury Dimes in XF condition are an excellent way to get started in Silver investing. Many have been melted over the years, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains approximately .0715 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1916-1945 in Extra Fine condition.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several 90% Silver Mercury Dimes in XF to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of Copper/Nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they could fall back on.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.