1921 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 1921 issue of this popular series of large Gold coins was both the first year and the key date of the series, with only 180,000 pieces produced. This attractive example is in AU condition.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Almost Uncirculated condition - may show traces of circulation wear on the high points of the design, but retains mint luster and full detail.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold Pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.