- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- 1947 50 Peso Restrike struck from Newly Prepared dies by the Mexican Mint.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- All coins will be in brilliant uncirculated condition, and are hand-selected for eye appeal and quality.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Lazarus Cruz
Date:Jul 27, 2022
I just got this coin and it honestly looks like a copper coin. it’s the alloy mixture but I would’ve
it would be harder to sell in the future, would probably just melt down when the gold value reaches a profit margin
- Unattractive Design
- Hard to Sell
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.