|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A nice piece with average wear for the grade. No distracting marks! This coin would fit nicely into any average circulated set.
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows.
Protect your Barber Half Dollar with a clear plastic holder to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1903-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.