2012 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsChinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year. This new 1 oz Chinese Panda Gold bullion coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a mother Panda and her cub in front of a wall of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Lon the diver
Date:Jan 17, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.