- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years, and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: The 2013 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake curled around a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley’s likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with “Elizabeth II” and “Australia” above, and “1 oz 999 Silver,” “2013” and the face value below.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Select the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Chinese lunar calendar Silver rounds are very popular with investors and collectors alike as they are a great way to add Silver with a touch of beauty. Add this handsome 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Metal Hoarder
Date:May 13, 2017
Date:Feb 11, 2015
I cannot understand why there is no love for the Perth Mint Lunar Snakes. They are beautiful in hand and limited to 300,000. When I purchased, they were almost the same price as the 2015 goats. Please, DONT buy them so I can grab some every month and watch as they finally get their due. APMEX is just flawless in my experience and I fully appreciate the free shipping.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:D. Luo
Date:Jan 2, 2015
Date:Sep 24, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.