Proof Buffalos, graded a Perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS, are highly sought after for exceptional strikes and deep cameo contrast. American Buffalo Gold bullion coins were the first .9999 fine Gold coins struck by the U. S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's proof 70 Deep Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Features James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add this 2012-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo certified PR-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Buffalos. Shop 1 oz Gold Buffalos and learn how to build your investment strategy.