2012-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PR-69 PCGS (Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Proof - 69 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese Proof Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint and bear the "W" mintmark. This coin has been certified as Proof-69 Deep Cameo by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's Proof-69 Deep Cameo condition.
- Features the Black Diamond label unique to PCGS.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add 2012-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalos certified PR-69 by PCGS to your cart today!
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review