1909-D $10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1909-D $10 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 121,540.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature the "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $10 Indian Gold Eagle graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.