$10 Indian Gold Eagle BU (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These Brilliant Uncirculated coins have met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934 which outlawed most private ownership of Gold.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging. Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and the denomination "TEN DOLLARS".
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 28, 2017
From:Rancho cucamonga, Ca
Date:Oct 13, 2017
Let me start by saying i have been very happy with previous purchases from Apmex. I bought two $10 gold coins BU brilliant uncirculated recently i just got them in the mail Apmex website definition of BU does not apply to these two coins they look very circulated not happy. I have contacted Apmex and hope they exchange them.
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that these BU coins did not meet the grade designated. Our Returns Department will contact you soon to initiate an exchange.
Date:May 10, 2017
Buying BU is no great savings over spot for pre 1932 Gold coins. That's not the reason you buy. Extra premium is for high quality investment coins with age. Mine was perfect twice.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 6, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.