Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Brilliant Uncirculated coins have met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934 which outlawed most private ownership of Gold. Excellent value for this first year of issue.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on the hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and the denomination "TEN DOLLARS."
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.