$10 Indian Gold Eagle (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This beautiful design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens has retained its popularity even after more than 80 years!
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:David the Soupman
Date:Oct 11, 2017
After buying multiple coins from Apmex and reading the other reviews I decided to purchase this coin. Considering the high quality I had received in the past, I expected a better quality coin. The coin I received was VG at best, possibly a border line fine. Full Liberty but very little feather detail, which makes the cleaning stand out. I will think twice before buying more coins.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Date:Oct 15, 2016
Date:Nov 10, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.