2000 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis fifth release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar calendar series has a mintage of only 29,325 coins adding collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born under the year of the Dragon: 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012. They are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.