Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 5 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in protective plastic with assay card.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the Cook Islands $5 dollar face value on each coin.
- Reverse: Each section of the star lists its .9999 fine purity below the logo.
- Assay card lists the weight and purity, and features the signature of the certified assayer.
This unique Gold CombiCoin™ would make a perfect addition to any Gold collection or an ideal gift for anyone. Add this one-of-a-kind Gold CombiCoin™ Star to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By: bama mama
Date:Jul 10, 2018
Date:Dec 6, 2016
Finely-detailed design flawlessly executed with high precision. I was very impressed with this "CombiCoin." Overall, an excellent value! The quality embossed card stock and hard plastic easy-open/easy-close protective case likewise exceeded my expectations.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:The Moor
Date:Apr 2, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.