Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Struck at the Royal Australian Mint at Melbourne.
- Dates (1870-1886) and mints of our choice.
- Coins are in AU (Almost Uncirculated) condition.
- Obverse: Young headed bust of Queen Victoria facing left.
- Reverse: St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci and used on sovereigns from 1871 to the present.
Protect and display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add some of these Australian sovereign's to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.