2013 5 oz Silver ATB Great Basin MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis 2013 5 oz Silver ATB Great Basin coin has been graded Mint State 69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS and is also a First Strike Silver coin.
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 grade of the coin.
- A stunning deep mirror proof like finish.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the beauty and unique qualities of a single Bristlecone Pine tree and shows the rocky glacial moraines where the trees grow. Inscriptions are "GREAT BASIN", "NEVADA", "2013" and "E PLURIBUS UNUM".
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The Great Basin, primarily located in Nevada, covers an area of more than 180,000 square miles with elevations as high as 14,500 feet. The Great Basin is known for its unique geology and ecology, but the most commonly known feature is its hydrology. The area is completely self contained, which means that any precipitation within the region either drains into rivers and lakes, but does not find its way to the Pacific Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico.
The Great Basin spans through five states and includes hundreds of mountain ranges, making Nevada the most mountainous state in the union. It is made up of over 90 basins and valleys making it home to unique plant life such as the Bristlecone Pine. These ancient trees are some of the world’s oldest, some living for more than 4,000 years.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.