2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle MS-70 DPL NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Graded a perfect MS-70 with the extremely rare DPL designation. The Ultra High Relief Double Eagle was inspired by experimental pieces struck in 1907. Coins for the 27-mm specimen are struck in double thickness to accentuate the Ultra High Relief.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Population of only 36, MS-70 Deep Proof Like coins certified by NGC.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- NGC encapsulation of MS-70 Deep Proof Like authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Protect your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Perfect 70 Deep Proof like condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.