- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission.
- Contains no Silver.
- This 20-Coin Roll of 1976-P (Type 2) Eisenhower Dollars grades MS-60 to MS-63.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” along with the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” with the bicentennial date of “1776-1976”.
- Reverse: Proudly displays the Liberty Bell in front of an image of the full moon. The legend of “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” is separated from the denomination of “ONE DOLLAR” by two stars along with the motto “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- The Type-2 Ike dollar is easily distinguishable by the thin lettering on the Reverse of the coin.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this (Type-2) 20-Coin Roll of 1976 Clad Eisenhower Dollars in your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.