- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors around the world. These 10 coin rolls each contain 10 different dates or mint marks!
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Dates and mints will be of our choosing, depending on stock on hand.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins will be from the Philadelphia, New Orleans, or San Francisco Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these 10 different dates and mints to your cart today!
The 10 different dates and/or mint marks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. You may receive multiples of the same year but each will have different mint marks. You are guaranteed to receive 10 different coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.