1881-CC Morgan Dollar BU (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1881 Carson City mint Morgan Silver Dollar is in Brilliant Uncirculated, MS-60 - MS-63, condition. Carson City Silver Dollars make excellent additions to any Silver portfolio or dollar collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Includes the original GSA box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint have a "CC" mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1881-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:orange, co Ca
Date:Mar 9, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.