- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Many of the dollars from the GSA hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this a very desirable coin. The 1880-CC Morgan Dollar has a low mintage of 591,000 coins, adding even further collectible appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- This issue is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mint mark.
Protect your investment by adding the Carson City GSA Holder to your order.
Coins may or may not come with the original box and COA. This is limited to supplies on hand. This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1880-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.