|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protected box, capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mint mark.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: An early frontiersman gazing across the Cumberland Gap to the West. The park name, state, date and "E Pluribus Unum" surround the design.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Curate your collection with precision and find the perfect coin from our America the Beautiful Coin Series selection.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Kentucky was chosen for the America The Beautiful series as it honors a site where Native Americans and settlers alike traveled through a break in the Appalachian Mountains. After the Revolutionary War, people wanted to settle west, and used the Cumberland Gap as a way to get through the Appalachian Mountains.
Eventually a railroad was built and it became strategically important to both the North and South during the Civil War. In 1940, Cumberland Gap won National Park status in Kentucky as it was a vital in the country’s expansion during the 1800’s. Today, Cumberland Gap greets about one million visitors a year and has many trails and scenic spots throughout the park, such as Pinnacle overlook.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.