Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Blue Ridge Parkway coin is the third release in 2015 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This coin is graded MS-69 DMPL by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect MS-69 DMPL by PCGS.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depiction of the grace and curvature of the road hugging the side of a mountain, with the North Carolina state flower in the foreground. Inscriptions are “Blue Ridge Parkway”, “North Carolina”, “2015” and “E Pluribus Unum”.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Blue Ridge Parkway ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
The Blue Ridge Parkway experience is unlike any other, a slow-paced and relaxing drive revealing stunning long-range vistas and close-up views of the rugged mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands. Protecting a wide variety of plants and animals, the Blue Ridge Parkway meanders for 469 miles, providing opportunities for enjoying all that makes this region of the country so special. The parkway, while not a park, has been the most visited unit of the National Park System every year since 1946 except one (1949).
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.