2017 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Gold Krugerrand coin has enjoyed worldwide popularity since first issued in 1967. The 2017 issue marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most popular bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a springbok antelope.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Gold Krugerrands are timeless additions to any investment portfolio or collection. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
Krugerrands are designed to be durable minted with .9167 of fine Gold with the remaining alloy of copper. The Krugerrand value is determined by its Gold content plus a premium which is dictated by market conditions. The Gold Krugerrand is one of the most widely owned Gold coins by savvy investors of Precious Metals.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 21, 2018
Date:Feb 18, 2017
I just received my first one ounce gold krug today and it looks incredible. I've always loved the deign on both the obverse and reverse. The one that I received is flawless. I think that I'm in love!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Guarino, J.
Date:Feb 18, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.