This 1856-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as AU-53 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-53 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated 53 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!