- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins were originally designed as a high relief but looked more like a medal. The relief was lowered because they did not stack well and the dies quickly wore out. A mintage of only 505,500 coins adds collectibility to this issue.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on the hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted at the following mint: Philadelphia
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.